MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Old 11-02-2021, 01:26 PM
Super Moderators

trulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enough

I have just viewed parts of the movie and although there are prolonged periods of no dialogue, there are subtitles for any spoken words.
Old 01-11-2022, 05:26 AM

malkabene is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to malkabene
Default reporting not functional link

Hi,

cannot play Batman&Robin
http://movieonline.cc/movies/20090917/1578/play.htm

Error code: 224003

Thank you for letting me know, if this get fixed.
M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterlilybarb View Post
This is the place to report issues you are having with movies on the site so that our admin team can resolve them.
Thanks for your cooperation.

See our Flash Player Troubleshooting thread ---> HERE.

When reporting a problem, please include:
  • the title of the movie
  • what the problem is (ex: audio, video)
  • at what time in the movie the problem start starts
  • and any other relevant information you think will be useful (ie: whether you are using a PC, MAC, mobile device, Smart TV, via gaming system, which OS, etc).

• **If you get the "stream not found" message, please refresh the page and try again. It sometimes takes several tries, but nearly every movie that has been reported with this error is working fine.
  • **Also, if the movie stalls part way through, take note of where it stalled, refresh the page, restart the movie, let the movie connect, then drag the loading bar to approximately where you left off. You have 10 attempts per 24 hours on your initial MG. The 1st charge should list how many MG were deducted. Any subsequent clicks, within the listed parameters, should just say PAID.
  • **If a movie stops and starts repeatedly, try using a different browser. I have found that some movies that are problematic in Chrome work much more smoothly in Firefox for me.

MG is automatically deducted from your account when you click on a movie.
If you experience technical difficulties, please see THIS THREAD for an explanation of how to seek reimbursement. You will NOT be reimbursed simply by posting in this thread. You MUST send a PM to etworm, as directed in that post.

**NOTE: For those of you who have been directed here by any of my posts beneath the movies, please note that I use caps in those posts so that they will be highly visible, not because I am shouting. We now also have live CS on the movie site, so feel free to contact them if you need more assistance.**
Old 01-11-2022, 05:31 AM

Default reporting not functional link

Hi,

cannot play this free movie 007: Licence to Kill
http://movieonline.cc/movies/20160110/107634/play.htm

Eror code: 224003

Let me know, I hope this can be fixed up.

Malkabene

QUOTE=waterlilybarb;10416]This is the place to report issues you are having with movies on the site so that our admin team can resolve them.

• the title of the movie
  • and any other relevant information you think will be useful (ie: whether you are using a PC, MAC, mobile device, Smart TV, via gaming system, which OS, etc).

• **If you get the "stream not found" message, please refresh the page and try again. It sometimes takes several tries, but nearly every movie that has been reported with this error is working fine.
  • **Also, if the movie stalls part way through, take note of where it stalled, refresh the page, restart the movie, let the movie connect, then drag the loading bar to approximately where you left off. You have 10 attempts per 24 hours on your initial MG. The 1st charge should list how many MG were deducted. Any subsequent clicks, within the listed parameters, should just say PAID.
  • **If a movie stops and starts repeatedly, try using a different browser. I have found that some movies that are problematic in Chrome work much more smoothly in Firefox for me.

If you experience technical difficulties, please see THIS THREAD for an explanation of how to seek reimbursement. You will NOT be reimbursed simply by posting in this thread. You MUST send a PM to etworm, as directed in that post.

**NOTE: For those of you who have been directed here by any of my posts beneath the movies, please note that I use caps in those posts so that they will be highly visible, not because I am shouting. We now also have live CS on the movie site, so feel free to contact them if you need more assistance.**[/quote]
Old 01-11-2022, 05:40 AM

Default reporting not functional link - now nothing opens

Hi,

actually none of the movies I click on in FREE section is working, and I just watched 2 movies yesterday - so there is ok speed and flash actualisation on, it does not work on Edge, neither on Google today.

Seems like the problem comes from the headquarters, I hope it will be fixed asap.

BR
Malkabene

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterlilybarb View Post
This is the place to report issues you are having with movies on the site so that our admin team can resolve them.

• the title of the movie

**NOTE: For those of you who have been directed here by any of my posts beneath the movies, please note that I use caps in those posts so that they will be highly visible, not because I am shouting. We now also have live CS on the movie site, so feel free to contact them if you need more assistance.**
Old 02-13-2022, 05:11 AM

Thumbs down Patriot Game

The movie is not stream ok, its buffering all the time.
Old 05-31-2022, 04:59 AM

smith43215 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Da Vinci Code

Sound and movie are not in sync, about a 3 sec delay throwing the scenes off. Starts at the beginning and reloading of page does not correct.
Old 06-01-2022, 06:48 PM
Administrators

etworm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
I am sorry for the issue and 10mgs refunded.
Old 07-11-2022, 12:43 PM

crazyaccountant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jurassic World

The sound on Jurassic World is fuzzy when people speak

Please fix the sound