Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Old 09-19-2011, 05:00 AM

collo89 is an unknown quantity at this point

/edited.....................
Old 09-20-2011, 02:29 AM

polgara is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy error on flash site

am in ireland and have downloaded adobe from your site and it still won't play the movies, gives reporting error and i am being charge 5 mg each time i try,

X-Men: First Class

black screen with play button

Report Error

this is all that comes up , i tried to copy and paste but it won't let me.

can you please do something to fix this i have downloaded adobe several times now to no avail and its unfair to charge for movies you can't watch.

come back real player all is forgiven !
Old 09-20-2011, 03:56 AM
Super Moderators

trulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by polgara View Post
am in ireland and have downloaded adobe from your site and it still won't play the movies, gives reporting error and i am being charge 5 mg each time i try,

X-Men: First Class

black screen with play button

Report Error

this is all that comes up , i tried to copy and paste but it won't let me.

can you please do something to fix this i have downloaded adobe several times now to no avail and its unfair to charge for movies you can't watch.

come back real player all is forgiven !
For those of you who are having trouble with flash, you will be pleased to learn that movies can still be viewed on Realplayer for the next year while in transition. You can use the link below.

"Flash streaming can provide much better quality and avoid Realplayer compatibility problem which bug many members for a long time.
Members still can watch our all RM movies at http://real.movieonline.cc. But we will close RM streaming one year later".

Please be aware that if you use both sites in an attempt to watch a movie you will be charged in BOTH places.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:10 AM

polgara is an unknown quantity at this point
Question

i understand that about watching in both place, but what the heck is wrong that i can't use flash even though its on my pc, fix that prob please. if flash is so good why are so many having problems with it.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:50 AM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Have you gone through all of the steps in the Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread?

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 09-20-2011, 01:12 PM

tdiesel464 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Error

Hi I tried to watch another film and I got the error again!! this is the second film I am being charged for when I cant see it !!

Am I going to be refunded for the two films I did not see ?

I saw your tread all all my settings etc are good !!

So it a problem from your side ~~
Old 09-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

If you have read through this thread you will know that to be reimbursed you need to send a PM to etworm with a copy of the affected part of your viewing log.

As for the error being on our side - honestly, the majority of people are not having problems. Test using FREE movies. Try different browsers, along with the other suggestions provided. So far, the only actual errors that have been confirmed are a few movies that were trailers rather than movies. All the others have been tested by more than one mod, in various locations, and we have confirmed the films are not corrupted.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 09-21-2011, 06:05 AM

blanchet61 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Flash possible remedy

Just would like to say have been member for a little while now and was disapointed whrn the RM site was starting to have issues, but I stuck in there and stayed whit you guy due to the wait for thr Flash site you were planning. Well it's here now with the same issues as the RM site had. I have to say as long as i can't choose a movie and just click play I most likly will still use the site but only for the free movie. I will say was able to final figure out how to make the movies play for me on the Flash site but is a hassle and if paying for something shouldnt have issues like we all are. Anyway my fix was after pressing play and the Flash screen comes up refresh the page and use the popout feature and the movie plays. Keeping my fingers cross this remedy keeps working and maybe you guys can work out the bugs.
Old 09-25-2011, 10:28 AM

buckroger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default lost MG's because of Flash player

I tried to start a movie (adjustment bureau) but could not run it. the flash player did not start only the white turning ring (start up icon?)was on the screen. Please fix the problem and return the MG's. Thank you

buckroger
Old 09-25-2011, 11:22 AM

vale83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Eclipse not working

Eclipse it is not working and it detracted 5 points from my account