MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 02:25 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by warzone View Post
ive tried several times to buy MG with a visa credit/debit card but its just redirecting me to the movie cc site after says the card issuer was declined? is there still a way to buy it with a visa?
I replied to your other post. Hope you're able to start watching more movies ASAP.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 07-26-2013, 02:12 PM

skweeks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by etworm View Post
Hello,
Our site is on blacklist of Paypal and we can not use it again. Now our site only accept VISA credit card payment. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private message.
My mom paid for Mg's by credit card on July 19th and has been charged for them but has not received them? This is her first time using her card online and she was not comfortable in doing so, until I assured her it would be fine. Please help fix this for us ASAP

Thank you
Cherie
Old 07-26-2013, 02:46 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by skweeks View Post
My mom paid for Mg's by credit card on July 19th and has been charged for them but has not received them? This is her first time using her card online and she was not comfortable in doing so, until I assured her it would be fine. Please help fix this for us ASAP

Thank you
Cherie
I'm sorry for the hassle your mother is experiencing. There have been issues with with some of the payment options, which is why Admin recommends this option. I only post that link so if your mother decides to get purchase in the future, she can take advantage of the offer.

As for the issue she is currently experiencing, I suggest that you, or your mother, send a PM to etworm that includes her proof of purchase. As the site administrator, only he has authority to access individual accounts on the movie site, and he should be able to manually credit her account. He is located in China, so there will likely be a little time between your sending the message and him being available to read it.

I hope that helps somewhat. If you, or your mother, have any other questions, please don't hesitate to either post them in the forum or to send a PM to me or any other Super Moderator, or to etworm - though we recommend that members only contact him when it's an issue the moderators can't address.

Old 05-23-2017, 04:10 PM

missbrenda1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Etworm this is missbrenda1 I bought 99mgs with my credit card last nighht. It shows going thru my bank, but I did not get my MGs here is a picture of statement loaded to facebook so you can see it. i can also email it from my pc if you give me an email to send it to paymentservice21@gmail is not a working email

Old 05-25-2017, 01:57 PM
Super Moderators

I am closing this thread, as it is now irrelevant.

Closed Thread