Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 01:59 AM
Administrators

etworm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
I am sorry for any inconvenience.
Due that we just use the service of CC payment service provider, I also can not tell you why your CC was rejected.
And For MG disappearance, please check out your CC payment history in your CC account to make sure that the payment get through or not. We remove members' mgs because the status of your payment was displayed as "Failed". If your CC actually was charged, please send a message to me with your payment details(payment confirmation message) to let me check out for you.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:25 AM

kerstin1958 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Master card

Why can´t I pay with mastecard
Old 09-29-2012, 05:41 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerstin1958 View Post
Why can´t I pay with mastecard
If you read post #1, you would see that temporarily the ONLY option to purchase points is VISA.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 09-30-2012, 03:18 PM

sandclimber is an unknown quantity at this point

VISA payment is the only option temperoally ppl just watch free movies till they get it fixed,hugs all.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:04 AM

nabreena is an unknown quantity at this point

i have visa and cannot buy mgs. i click on buy mgs and the choices come up for mg amts. when i select the amt of mgs i want, it takes me to a page where it tells me payment amt and order number. the top of the page says paypal exchange. when i click checkout, i continually get server error...page unable to connect and then malwarebytes anti-malware blocks it as malicious site. is this because it keeps sending me to the paypal exhange? and if so, is there another avenue to go to for ordering mgs??

Last edited by nabreena; 10-16-2012 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:05 AM
Administrators

etworm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
I am afraid that Paypal will not available in a short term.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:03 AM

taffynic is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry master card !!!

Ok i can understand why there has to be change, but who is the dip **** that decided to only use visa !!!! are you so out of touch with the world that only visa is being used,get a grip and please sort out, was just about to buy more MG`s ,and watch a few movies now i have to go and buy from fios , your loss and will continue to be your lose.

sack the moron that decided only visa was a payment method he/she is a complete moron to be making decitions....

:mad

Last edited by waterlilybarb; 10-31-2012 at 11:31 AM. Reason: edited out profanity
Old 10-31-2012, 11:30 AM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by taffynic View Post
Ok i can understand why there has to be change, but who is the dip **** that decided to only use visa !!!! are you so out of touch with the world that only visa is being used,get a grip and please sort out, was just about to buy more MG`s ,and watch a few movies now i have to go and buy from fios , your loss and will continue to be your lose.

sack the moron that decided only visa was a payment method he/she is a complete moron to be making decitions....

:mad
I don't think you actually read post #1. It has was updated 2 days ago. You can make a payment via paypal if you PM our Admin, etworm.

Old 11-04-2012, 10:47 AM

taffynic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default cant buy mg`s

In reply to saying to use pay pal. i will never use it as its not that safe , been hacked on one years ago,and will never use in the future.

Is this the way your site is going to work in the future pay pal or visa if so,then you will lose out a lot as most people dont have visa. very disaponited that you have decided to go this way, you have not even annonced there is a issue,and what i have read does little to help
Old 11-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by taffynic View Post
In reply to saying to use pay pal. i will never use it as its not that safe , been hacked on one years ago,and will never use in the future.

Is this the way your site is going to work in the future pay pal or visa if so,then you will lose out a lot as most people dont have visa. very disaponited that you have decided to go this way, you have not even annonced there is a issue,and what i have read does little to help
There was an announcement several months ago, shortly after the issue arose. You say you won't use Paypal, but that was the only way to pay before, so I'm puzzled as to how you paid in the past, unless the last time you paid was over a year ago. Paypal is a safe site. MANY very safe sites have been hacked. They put stronger security in place, but hackers will always try to undermine the security of such sites, just to prove they can.

Last edited by waterlilybarb; 11-05-2012 at 08:33 PM. Reason: corrected spelling error
Closed Thread