MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything you want to chat

Old 12-23-2012, 01:15 PM

austin77 is an unknown quantity at this point

purchased mgs thru paypal and have not recieved them
Old 12-23-2012, 02:28 PM

austin77 is an unknown quantity at this point

also having problems with MG purchase thru paypal. have had no response from site admin.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:17 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin77 View Post
also having problems with MG purchase thru paypal. have had no response from site admin.
There is no need to post 3 times in a row about the same issue. We moderators are volunteers and respond as soon as we are able. I will send a PM to Admin directing him to your post/s.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 01-08-2013, 01:36 AM

eeber is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry bought credits -- not delivered

is anyone else having trouble lately with receiving the credits that they've purchased? I bought credits Friday night and patiently waited through the weekend, thinking the site owners were busy.

this morning I reported the problem, but still no email reply and still no credits.

have had good luck with this site in the past. Have things changed?
Old 01-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeber View Post
is anyone else having trouble lately with receiving the credits that they've purchased? I bought credits Friday night and patiently waited through the weekend, thinking the site owners were busy.

this morning I reported the problem, but still no email reply and still no credits.

have had good luck with this site in the past. Have things changed?
No, things haven't changed, other than those mentioned in the notice here. I believe only our Admin, etworm, is able to credit your account, so maybe he's been delayed for some reason. It usually doesn't take so long. On behalf of the site, I do apologize for your inconvenience.
Did you use the Paypal method or the Amazon gift card method? Occasionally, a payment made through Paypal doesn't go through right away, which delays things. Make sure you include a copy of the receipt in any correspondence with Admin so he can sort any issues more quickly.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:19 PM

pyroliffic is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same issue, but do as you have been advised and all will be taken care of. Copy the receipt info from paypal. I got mine after that with no issues!
Old 01-08-2013, 10:25 PM

eeber is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks waterlilybarb, you're the only one I've heard back from (sent 3 emails to site administrator over last couple of days). I used this site's regular credit card interface -- didn't notice the paypal option until too late. I can see that my Visa card has been charged already. Seems like (going on) 5 days is a long time for delivery of credits. Guess I'll next send a screen capture of my Visa charge to the site administrator.
thx
Old 01-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeber View Post
thanks waterlilybarb, you're the only one I've heard back from (sent 3 emails to site administrator over last couple of days). I used this site's regular credit card interface -- didn't notice the paypal option until too late. I can see that my Visa card has been charged already. Seems like (going on) 5 days is a long time for delivery of credits. Guess I'll next send a screen capture of my Visa charge to the site administrator.
thx
You're welcome. I hope it's all sorted out for you within the next day. That IS a long time to wait.

Old 03-26-2013, 04:16 PM

dianadelrosario is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Missing bought mgs

Hi,
I recently bought mgs, amount credited on my acct already (dated 24/03/2013) but no mgs added. Please kindly look into it. Never had a problem w/ u before...
Old 03-26-2013, 09:42 PM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianadelrosario View Post
Hi,
I recently bought mgs, amount credited on my acct already (dated 24/03/2013) but no mgs added. Please kindly look into it. Never had a problem w/ u before...
Have you sent a PM to our Admin, etworm, about it? If not, here is a link to do so.