MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything you want to chat

View Poll Results: How are you liking this site??
Excellent 121 50.63%
Good 65 27.20%
Average 18 7.53%
Below Average 35 14.64%
Voters: 239. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2009, 05:56 AM

asaasa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why worry?

I really love this site. It's free and HD for all of us.
why worry about the viruses if you have firewalls and antiviruses on your pc..

Peace!

I would like to suggest in adding a movie of action 'genre'.

"Behind enemy lines" - Owen Wilson

THANKS!!
Old 01-20-2009, 07:48 AM
Moderators

thebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enough

yes behind enemy lines is a great movie, but ore importantly this is a great site.

hope it can stay free longer
Old 01-20-2009, 08:32 AM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dognxtdoor View Post
my time has value. I like many others like me prefer to click and know that I will get a HIGH quality, and working link 99.9% of the time. Now when it comes to price I am sure there are many factors as to what exactly that service is worth. I would be willing to pay as much as .50 US Dollars per movie. 10 movies for 5 dollars would be a bargain at any market I hope the admin of this site can offer an even lower price.

The Internet is not free people. Risk of Viruses with downloads, Broken links, your own time, etc. The providers of this site have costs as well they need to cover
Well said Dan! My time is also valuable, and knowing there is a reliable site where I can watch great movies - even with a donation - is much more cost effective than going to my local rental place, plus it's more convenient.

This site is great, and the work that has been put into making it so user-friendly is much appreciated.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 01-20-2009, 10:57 AM

crappolla is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dognxtdoor View Post
Well, I know that a lot of people will move on, but there is a huge market for cheap but RELIABLE service. You may have all the time in the world to download movies, and find bad sources and bad links, and just garbage thats out there. I am sure you can sift through all of that and come away with the same movie for "free".

However, my time has value. I like many others like me prefer to click and know that I will get a HIGH quality, and working link 99.9% of the time. Now when it comes to price I am sure there are many factors as to what exactly that service is worth. I would be willing to pay as much as .50 US Dollars per movie. 10 movies for 5 dollars would be a bargain at any market I hope the admin of this site can offer an even lower price.

Now I would hope it could be less, and that there would be ways to earn points as well like the current promotion for new members. I have stated previously that I am a SuperMod for a similar site that offers TV shows in the same format. These shows are also available for "free" via torrents however we have a huge following of Donating members who are willing to pay for this high quality service.

The Internet is not free people. Risk of Viruses with downloads, Broken links, your own time, etc. The providers of this site have costs as well they need to cover, and honestly who needs another movie site that bombards you with adverts, and crappy links to megavideo. I for one am done with that!

I love this site....and I will support it as long as they are running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterlilybarb View Post
Well said Dan! My time is also valuable, and knowing there is a reliable site where I can watch great movies - even with a donation - is much more cost effective than going to my local rental place, plus it's more convenient.

This site is great, and the work that has been put into making it so user-friendly is much appreciated.
I agree with both of your views. But alas I am one of those people that believes in sharing the internet and all of its information. I dont deny the fact that bandwidth is defiantly not free but the information provided (movies) should be. The owners of this site dont pay 1 cent for the rights to show these movies. Its only human nature to try and turn a buck but I for one will not support an operation like this if its goal is to turn a profit.

I support free information and the de-censorship of media because that is what I believe in. I am not alone.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:18 AM
Moderators

thebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by crappolla View Post
I agree with both of your views. But alas I am one of those people that believes in sharing the internet and all of its information. I dont deny the fact that bandwidth is defiantly not free but the information provided (movies) should be. The owners of this site dont pay 1 cent for the rights to show these movies. Its only human nature to try and turn a buck but I for one will not support an operation like this if its goal is to turn a profit.

I support free information and the de-censorship of media because that is what I believe in. I am not alone.
i agree with that 100%
Old 01-20-2009, 12:27 PM

bala is an unknown quantity at this point

Best movies site in 2009 -need i say more
Old 01-20-2009, 12:30 PM

heluvagr8flik is an unknown quantity at this point

...there is always advertising. If the movies remained free there there would be a huge customer base to advertise too. An internet advertisers dream.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:02 AM
Moderators

Hypechic will become famous soon enoughHypechic will become famous soon enoughHypechic will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Hypechic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celticmaidn View Post
I second that Dog, Why do I need backdoor trojan viruses.?
I 'third' that as well. I personally have got a life and don't have time to spend half a day looking for a working movie link, sifting through unnecessary adverts e.t.c. High quality movies, all in one place and I can watch at my convenience...what more could one ask for?

I'll support the site as long as it exists and the service is great.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Moderators

yea i agree with that to, but long as people are not being taken advantage of

Last edited by thebest2k8; 02-05-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:11 AM
Moderators

imarielle will become famous soon enoughimarielle will become famous soon enoughimarielle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypechic View Post
I 'third' that as well. I personally have got a life and don't have time to spend half a day looking for a working movie link, sifting through unnecessary adverts e.t.c. High quality movies, all in one place and I can watch at my convenience...what more could one ask for?

I'll support the site as long as it exists and the service is great.
I know what you mean! I used to search for hours on the internet trying to find movies sometimes. Usually by the time I found a working link I wouldn't have time to watch the whole film. I'm so happy I was introduced to this site. It is one of a kind!