hello everyone So glad to be here♥♥
Great site!!
Old 01-08-2009, 12:35 AM

hhoran is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

I hope to enjoy all movies
Old 01-08-2009, 01:03 PM

MaVERiCK is an unknown quantity at this point

hello, guess this is where n00bs say hello?

I said hello =(

I thought this forum was big but there's like 8 threads? Can we add more. If we're here to talk about movies and stuff we may as well have some more threads, one per category or soemthign then separate ones for more popular films. Sorry...just kinda used to forums with more threads and stuff so this is kinda small. Sorry. And I suck at intros. Yay =)

I'm not crazy =)
Old 01-09-2009, 02:08 AM

dognxtdoor is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone, I am Dognxtdoor..AKA Dan

I am a Super Mod for a similar site but for TV shows, out of respect for this forum and site, I will not post the name of the site here. Our site is very similar in respect to the forum and the use of dedicated servers with Real Player as its player.

I have been working with that other site for now two years as we have just celebrated our second year running. I would like to welcome this new site, and congratulate the admin for a fine job so far.

As for me specifically I am 30 years old, I live in NJ in the good ol' US of A. I am a computer tech, and enjoy watching movies and tv via the internet. I also play video games, and enjoy traveling. I look forward to getting to know some new people on this forum as well.

Thank you,

Dog
Old 01-09-2009, 05:51 AM

bala is an unknown quantity at this point

hi

This great site however not enough hours in the day to watch a lot movie you can only watch 5 movies at most in one day.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:15 AM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough
Default Hello

Hi all, just wanted to pop in and say hello. The quality of the movies on this site are great. I'm looking forward to watching them !!
Old 01-09-2009, 09:05 AM
Super Moderators

trulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enough

Hi all just thought I'd peek my head around the door. Its great to find a site with movies where the quality is this good. See you all around - who's turn is it to buy the popcorn?
Old 01-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Super Moderators

Celticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the rough

Hi all I am a Super mod with Dog on the other forum he mentioned. Glad to see another great place for entertainment, now if only I could avoid Sleep. lol
Old 01-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Moderators

imarielle will become famous soon enoughimarielle will become famous soon enoughimarielle will become famous soon enough

Hi all! I too am glad to find a site that offers movies for my viewing online. I love movies, but have missed a lot the past year as I was living in another country and movies didn't make it there before I returned home to the US. I've got a long list of movies I missed and would like to see and am excited to get started =)
Old 01-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Hello, I'm Barb, also a Super Mod on the forum Dan mentioned earlier. The nice thing about that is the forum here is fairly similar as is the viewing (ie: how to view in RP successfully).

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the flics offered here, and also to hearing what others have to say about the movies they've watched, so I might uncover a previously unknown gem.

And Trulee - I'll get the popcorn this time if you'll spring for the junior mints next time. LOL

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?