MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Old 09-17-2011, 05:41 AM

GoalinCrazyUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stream not found

Tried Rounders under free movies, Stream Not Found. So tried What Women Want which was currently being watched on the home page, Stream Not Found, it was 3MG's.
I will try and trouble shoot via the other thread, could my MG's please be refunded?
Cheers,
Adrian.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:49 AM

GoalinCrazyUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default More issues?

Tried several other free movies, Speed, Notting Hill and a couple of others? All Stream Not Found? I read the other thread about troubleshooting, but nothing on my PC is non-compliant?
So I tried Chrome and it was the same, Stream Not Found, for numerous free movies?
Guess I will try back in a few days when bugs are resolved?
Cheers,
Adrian.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:40 AM

Jediknight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynomysus View Post
Hi there, I'm getting a "Report Error" everytime I play a movie. It also says, "Stream not Found." I've never had any issues playing movies before, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Could it be your system, or am I missing something?
same, please sort.

Also when I tried to pop it out it said it was Forbidden and that server never had the authority. I am trying it on the free movies first.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:52 AM

Dzytemaun is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Dzytemaun
Default Nothing works

I downloaded the new player and am getting the same errors as everyone else. can not play stream and don't know what to do. I did use the free movies to test so no refund is due to me. Please fix and let me know when i can begin enjoying this site again.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:38 AM

billi031 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same problem but I downloaded the latest version of Flash player and problem was solved (I am using Firefox 6.0.2).
Old 09-17-2011, 11:07 AM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by billi031 View Post
I had the same problem but I downloaded the latest version of Flash player and problem was solved (I am using Firefox 6.0.2).
Delighted to hear it.

For others, I am using Firefox 4.0.1 with the latest Flash Player and have so far been able to get the movies I've tested to connect.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 09-17-2011, 11:17 AM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalinCrazyUK View Post
Tried several other free movies, Speed, Notting Hill and a couple of others? All Stream Not Found? I read the other thread about troubleshooting, but nothing on my PC is non-compliant?
So I tried Chrome and it was the same, Stream Not Found, for numerous free movies?
Guess I will try back in a few days when bugs are resolved?
Cheers,
Adrian.
I just tested the 2 movies you listed, and though it took about 40 seconds of waiting for it to connect, both did, and loaded fine for me. As I mentioned in the above post, I am using Firefox 4.0.1 and the latest update of Flash. Others are using different versions of FF. You may have to play around to see which browser works best for you.

In the meantime, if the site worked well for you before, you can still watch movies in RealPlayer. It may be location, time of day issues or it may just be the initial bugs of a new system.

Please let us know how you get on, and hopefully you'll get the Flash site working for you. We'd appreciate any feedback on which browsers/versions people find most success with.

edit: I forgot to mention your previous post. To receive reimbursement for lost MG, you must send a PM to etworm with the affected part of your viewing log.

Last edited by waterlilybarb; 09-17-2011 at 06:48 PM. Reason: forgot something
Old 09-17-2011, 12:01 PM

Hypzm3n is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Pirates of the Caribbean:flash

what happen to this movie and charge me 5 mg but i cnt watch anything i have an updated flash or adobe so why can't i watch this?why do u still charge me?please help
Old 09-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Super Moderators

Charges are deducted automatically when a person clicks on the "Play now" button. I assume, since you were charged 5MG you were trying to watch "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides". I just tested it and it is working. Please see the posts above for links to the troubleshooting thread and any tips others posted, as well as the procedure for requesting reimbursement. You have 10 attempts/24 hours to watch a movie on the initial MG. I suggest you use a free movie to do some troubleshooting, then try the POTC again.

Old 09-17-2011, 02:08 PM

bernieisen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Downloading movies

Just wanted to know if I can download movies still. I can watch a movie and the realplayer download pops up even though I am in adobe, but it doesn't work. Thanks