MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough
Default How to buy Movie Gold (MG) and Pricing

FIRST PART: How To Buy MG
You can access buying Movie Gold in two ways:

a) on this forum using the blue tool bar at the top of the page:

b) or on the movieonline site using the blue tool bar at the top of the page:

You will then be given the following MG options:

After you make your selection, you will be given an Order Number and asked to check out:

When you checkout, you will be brought to Paypal to complete the transaction.

Now that you have Movie Gold in your account, you have two options:

a) Spend MG as you go, so select a movie and the relevant MG will be deducted

b) Select an unlimited viewing option. Go to your account in movieonline and select Upgrade Member Type:

You can then chose your Unlimited Viewing option, depending on how many MG's you have acquired:

SECOND PART: Pricing
Pricing for movies simply depends on the year that movie release:
Charged Movies:
5MG: movies released from 2009 to 2012(three+ year period)
4MG: movies released from 2006 to 2008(three year period)
3MG: movies released from 2000 to 2005(six year period)
Movies released in 1999 and earlier are free to watch

MovieOnline.cc regularly uploads the brand new movie releases in the first time.

Last edited by waterlilybarb; 02-14-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Information Updated
Old 02-16-2012, 12:51 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Posted originally by gypsiegirl66 HERE.

I first want to state that our sites do not offer an app for our service.....

However,
If you're Buying MG's with a true "smart phone" then access the site using your browser, the screen will look like it does on your computer

If you want to buy MG's on a non-smart phone and if it has a browser or has mobile web access then you can buy mg's similar to the way you would online. The screen will look a bit different, and there are a couple of more steps to it..

Open you browser, use the browser you prefer on your phone, ie Bing, then type in movieforum.cc & click go, scroll down & click on movieforum.cc. The page will look different, but you can just go to login, type in your username & password click go & then go to buy MG's (on bing it was a bunch of blue tabs to choose from) click the buy MG's tab & you will then be in your user cp & will have to scroll way down until you see a list resembling this.....

Pay 9.99 US dollars to get 99 MG
Pay 19.99 US dollars to get 199 MG + 50 MG
Pay 29.99 US dollars to get 299 MG + 150 MG
Pay 49.99 US dollars to get 499 MG + 400 MG
Pay 99.99 US dollars to get 999 MG + 1000 MG

Click the amount you want and scroll down & hit SUBMIT

You will be taken to another page where you will have to scroll way down & click on CHECKOUT NOW.
You be taken to another page that tells you the risk that your connection may be temporally interrupted & and that personal info maybe accessed during this time. If you wish to continue then just hit your okay key on phone.

The next page will be your order summery and it will allow you to pay with Paypal or credit card. I suggest having a Paypal acct. if you do, click on Paypal and follow instructions. If you choose to pay with credit card then fill in all required info and hit REVIEW & CONTINUE.

That is as far as I got, not needing any points.

However, if you choose to you should have no problem buying the MG's with mobile web/browser.

Note: I personally would go to Walmart & pick up a visa gift card, they come $10,20,30 at some stores and $25, 50, 100 in others.... Other countries I don't know where you can access that, you should be able to go online and look it up for you area/country. Using a gift card will protect your personal banking issues. Also, if you use your phone web for personal things that would contain you personal info I would delete my history.

Remember there will be a small window of time that your info will not be protected, so you want to make it as safe as you are comfortable with when you make any purchases on your cell browsers.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?

Last edited by gypsiegirl66; 02-16-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:12 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

EDIT: NOTE: Currently, Paypal is still an option, but the manner in which one can purchase using PP has changed. I will update when I find the post explaining the new information.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?

Last edited by waterlilybarb; 12-16-2013 at 03:47 PM. Reason: fixed typo
Closed Thread