MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > MovieOnline > 1999 And Earlier

1999 And Earlier Movies in movieonline that were released in 1999 or earlier.

Old 01-12-2014, 08:19 PM

orsonwells is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Tere'e Something About Mary 1998)

Started the film, and at 46 min. and 16 seconds, it stopped to download more of the film. It has now been over an hour and I am still waiting. This has happened with three other films over the last week. I have version 12,0,0,4 of Flash Player. I have lots of memory available, 430 gigs. What else could be wrong?

This has also happened with Independence Day, Raising Arizona, and Star Wars, Episode 1. Each time, I get just under an hour into the film, and it freezes to download more information. I do NOT remember the old system being this bad. Perhaps, time makes the heart grow fonder. I would liked to have viewed, at lease one of these films, in its entirety. Now, I am just frustrated.

Old 01-13-2014, 01:26 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by orsonwells View Post
Started the film, and at 46 min. and 16 seconds, it stopped to download more of the film. It has now been over an hour and I am still waiting. This has happened with three other films over the last week. I have version 12,0,0,4 of Flash Player. I have lots of memory available, 430 gigs. What else could be wrong?

This has also happened with Independence Day, Raising Arizona, and Star Wars, Episode 1. Each time, I get just under an hour into the film, and it freezes to download more information. I do NOT remember the old system being this bad. Perhaps, time makes the heart grow fonder. I would liked to have viewed, at lease one of these films, in its entirety. Now, I am just frustrated.

I'm sorry you experienced this issue, but it is not a problem with the uploads. Please read the information in post #1 here, particularly the information in black about what to do when a movie stalls (which is what is happening to you).

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?