MovieForum.cc
     

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #591  
Old 08-18-2019, 09:15 AM
missbrenda1 missbrenda1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 12
missbrenda1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default no movies work

for 3 days now non of the movies work
keep getting error loading


This video file cannot be played.
(Error Code: 102630)
Reply With Quote
  #592  
Old 08-21-2019, 12:39 PM
waterlilybarb's Avatar
waterlilybarb waterlilybarb is offline
Super Moderators
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,754
waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough
Default Sorry for late response

It seems everyone was experiencing the same problem. I was unable to even access the forum for nearly 2 weeks, and just remembered today to try again, which is why I haven't responded sooner.

I don't know what caused the problems, but they seem to be fixed now. I tested several of the newer movies, and they appear to working normally. I can only suggest that you PM etworm if you require reimbursement for lost points due the issues with the site.
__________________
Smile, it enhances your face value.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Reply With Quote
  #593  
Old 04-29-2020, 04:43 PM
wasowski wasowski is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
wasowski is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trolls World Tour - not working

Hi,
I just tried to watch Trolls World Tour and got the following error:
Sorry, the video player failed to load.
(Error Code: 100013)
Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #594  
Old 04-29-2020, 08:13 PM
waterlilybarb's Avatar
waterlilybarb waterlilybarb is offline
Super Moderators
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,754
waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasowski View Post
Hi,
I just tried to watch Trolls World Tour and got the following error:
Sorry, the video player failed to load.
(Error Code: 100013)
Thanks.
There seems to be an issue with the site, and most, if not all, of the movies are giving that message. I've sent a message to Admin about it. You can send a PM to etworm to request reimbursement.
__________________
Smile, it enhances your face value.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Reply With Quote
  #595  
Old 06-29-2020, 01:47 PM
Heavyboozer Heavyboozer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3
Heavyboozer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ghostbusters stops play at 1:34:20

Tried on two different computers, two different browsers and two different connections (WIFI and 4G). Stops playing at the same point every time
Reply With Quote
  #596  
Old 06-30-2020, 08:54 PM
waterlilybarb's Avatar
waterlilybarb waterlilybarb is offline
Super Moderators
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,754
waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyboozer View Post
Tried on two different computers, two different browsers and two different connections (WIFI and 4G). Stops playing at the same point every time
You're right. I just checked it, and it cuts out, then ends. I posted a note beneath the movie, and will send a note to Admin about it. It's free, so feel free to try it again in a few days - you can even just drag the loading bar to just before where it's currently cutting out. I'll try to remember to check it, but feel free to send me a note to remind me.
__________________
Smile, it enhances your face value.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Reply With Quote
  #597  
Old 07-05-2020, 03:12 PM
autbrenity autbrenity is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4
autbrenity is an unknown quantity at this point
Default vip.tv-video is broken AGAIN

I hope these sites are still linked after having problems with over a hundred episodes, and a dozen complaints, all unanswered, and not fixed, hopefully someone here can contact someone there and fix this.
season 1 of The Expanse - no audio
season 1 of Dark Matter - no audio
season 1 of Madam Secretary - no audio
season 2 of true detective - no audio
season 15 of supernatural, episodes 4,5,6 and a few others are not working.
And many others, these are just the ones off of the top of my head

And before you say, did you try....? YES! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING! Season 2 of those shows are fine, along with s 1 e 1 of dark matter, fine, 2 - 13 no audio. I have been a member of movieonline and vip for 15 years, PAYING EVERY MONTH. Now since all of these issues, I needed to create a netflix account and a cbs all access account, which now costs more monthly than my vip unlimited subscription. Vip has become horribly unreliable, if things aren't fixed soon, I will be leaving it permanantly, I'm sure I'm not the first to leave recently, and many more will follow if things don't get better. Whats the point of paying for a service where half of the shows dont work
Reply With Quote
  #598  
Old 07-05-2020, 03:37 PM
autbrenity autbrenity is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4
autbrenity is an unknown quantity at this point
Default login registration

Also, while I am mentioning complaints. in trying to register my last complaint, I had a problem with logging in. I dont go on movieonline often, so I had forgotten my username and password, the 30 minutes I tried to log on, then create a new account, it asked the skill testing questions of 10-5= and 7-5=, the answers are 5 and 2 respectively, but the site said my answers were incorrect. Get it together people!
Reply With Quote
  #599  
Old 07-06-2020, 09:11 AM
waterlilybarb's Avatar
waterlilybarb waterlilybarb is offline
Super Moderators
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,754
waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by autbrenity View Post
I hope these sites are still linked after having problems with over a hundred episodes, and a dozen complaints, all unanswered, and not fixed, hopefully someone here can contact someone there and fix this.
season 1 of The Expanse - no audio
season 1 of Dark Matter - no audio
season 1 of Madam Secretary - no audio
season 2 of true detective - no audio
season 15 of supernatural, episodes 4,5,6 and a few others are not working.
And many others, these are just the ones off of the top of my head

And before you say, did you try....? YES! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING! Season 2 of those shows are fine, along with s 1 e 1 of dark matter, fine, 2 - 13 no audio. I have been a member of movieonline and vip for 15 years, PAYING EVERY MONTH. Now since all of these issues, I needed to create a netflix account and a cbs all access account, which now costs more monthly than my vip unlimited subscription. Vip has become horribly unreliable, if things aren't fixed soon, I will be leaving it permanantly, I'm sure I'm not the first to leave recently, and many more will follow if things don't get better. Whats the point of paying for a service where half of the shows dont work
You should post errors about the VIPTV site in the Friendvista forum. As for the errors, we do let Admin know about all reported issues. As you're likely aware, moderators have no control over the video sites, just the forums. I don't know if it's because of the pandemic, or other issues, but we don't frequently get any updated information on either site.

As for the log in issue, I think it's been a problem for some time, but I have no idea if or when it will be fixed. I'm sorry it caused you so much frustration.
__________________
Smile, it enhances your face value.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Reply With Quote
  #600  
Old 08-04-2020, 06:05 PM
crazyaccountant crazyaccountant is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1
crazyaccountant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default coma doesn't play

the coma movie wont play; just says an error code and charged me for viewing
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
the hunger games

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.