missbrenda1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default no movies work

for 3 days now non of the movies work
keep getting error loading

This video file cannot be played.
(Error Code: 102630)
Old 08-21-2019, 12:39 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough
Default Sorry for late response

It seems everyone was experiencing the same problem. I was unable to even access the forum for nearly 2 weeks, and just remembered today to try again, which is why I haven't responded sooner.

I don't know what caused the problems, but they seem to be fixed now. I tested several of the newer movies, and they appear to working normally. I can only suggest that you PM etworm if you require reimbursement for lost points due the issues with the site.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 04-29-2020, 04:43 PM

wasowski is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trolls World Tour - not working

Hi,
I just tried to watch Trolls World Tour and got the following error:
Sorry, the video player failed to load.
(Error Code: 100013)
Thanks.
Old 04-29-2020, 08:13 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasowski View Post
Hi,
I just tried to watch Trolls World Tour and got the following error:
Sorry, the video player failed to load.
(Error Code: 100013)
Thanks.
There seems to be an issue with the site, and most, if not all, of the movies are giving that message. I've sent a message to Admin about it. You can send a PM to etworm to request reimbursement.

Old 06-29-2020, 01:47 PM

Heavyboozer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ghostbusters stops play at 1:34:20

Tried on two different computers, two different browsers and two different connections (WIFI and 4G). Stops playing at the same point every time
Old 06-30-2020, 08:54 PM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyboozer View Post
Tried on two different computers, two different browsers and two different connections (WIFI and 4G). Stops playing at the same point every time
You're right. I just checked it, and it cuts out, then ends. I posted a note beneath the movie, and will send a note to Admin about it. It's free, so feel free to try it again in a few days - you can even just drag the loading bar to just before where it's currently cutting out. I'll try to remember to check it, but feel free to send me a note to remind me.

Old 07-05-2020, 03:12 PM

autbrenity is an unknown quantity at this point
Default vip.tv-video is broken AGAIN

I hope these sites are still linked after having problems with over a hundred episodes, and a dozen complaints, all unanswered, and not fixed, hopefully someone here can contact someone there and fix this.
season 1 of The Expanse - no audio
season 1 of Dark Matter - no audio
season 1 of Madam Secretary - no audio
season 2 of true detective - no audio
season 15 of supernatural, episodes 4,5,6 and a few others are not working.
And many others, these are just the ones off of the top of my head

And before you say, did you try....? YES! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING! Season 2 of those shows are fine, along with s 1 e 1 of dark matter, fine, 2 - 13 no audio. I have been a member of movieonline and vip for 15 years, PAYING EVERY MONTH. Now since all of these issues, I needed to create a netflix account and a cbs all access account, which now costs more monthly than my vip unlimited subscription. Vip has become horribly unreliable, if things aren't fixed soon, I will be leaving it permanantly, I'm sure I'm not the first to leave recently, and many more will follow if things don't get better. Whats the point of paying for a service where half of the shows dont work
Old 07-05-2020, 03:37 PM

autbrenity is an unknown quantity at this point
Default login registration

Also, while I am mentioning complaints. in trying to register my last complaint, I had a problem with logging in. I dont go on movieonline often, so I had forgotten my username and password, the 30 minutes I tried to log on, then create a new account, it asked the skill testing questions of 10-5= and 7-5=, the answers are 5 and 2 respectively, but the site said my answers were incorrect. Get it together people!
Old 07-06-2020, 09:11 AM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by autbrenity View Post
I hope these sites are still linked after having problems with over a hundred episodes, and a dozen complaints, all unanswered, and not fixed, hopefully someone here can contact someone there and fix this.
season 1 of The Expanse - no audio
season 1 of Dark Matter - no audio
season 1 of Madam Secretary - no audio
season 2 of true detective - no audio
season 15 of supernatural, episodes 4,5,6 and a few others are not working.
And many others, these are just the ones off of the top of my head

And before you say, did you try....? YES! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING! Season 2 of those shows are fine, along with s 1 e 1 of dark matter, fine, 2 - 13 no audio. I have been a member of movieonline and vip for 15 years, PAYING EVERY MONTH. Now since all of these issues, I needed to create a netflix account and a cbs all access account, which now costs more monthly than my vip unlimited subscription. Vip has become horribly unreliable, if things aren't fixed soon, I will be leaving it permanantly, I'm sure I'm not the first to leave recently, and many more will follow if things don't get better. Whats the point of paying for a service where half of the shows dont work
You should post errors about the VIPTV site in the Friendvista forum. As for the errors, we do let Admin know about all reported issues. As you're likely aware, moderators have no control over the video sites, just the forums. I don't know if it's because of the pandemic, or other issues, but we don't frequently get any updated information on either site.

As for the log in issue, I think it's been a problem for some time, but I have no idea if or when it will be fixed. I'm sorry it caused you so much frustration.

Old 08-04-2020, 06:05 PM

crazyaccountant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default coma doesn't play

the coma movie wont play; just says an error code and charged me for viewing