MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Old 12-05-2012, 09:59 AM

Lifeless is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello there. My name is Tristan, although people tend to call me Triz online.
I joined this site back in 2009, watched a few films and occasionally came back on every now and then to watch more that I felt like viewing.

Only just decided to start posting on this forum as I recently (about 8 months ago) had to shut down my own forum as I was a victim of my own success. It was a non-profit website & forum, I relied on donations to keep it running. Manage to do so for a few years, however without getting into the details... With the mass amount of attachments being uploaded everyday, I was outgrowing the current hosting plan I had and was advised to get myself a dedicated server, which I couldn't afford. So I had let it go. Was no point in me deleting the attachments as that defeated the object in having the forum. I just hope someone else who has more cash can one day re-open the forum.

So I came here as I felt naked without having an online community to return to after a long, hard day at work.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Super Moderators

trulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enough

Welcome kick off your shoes and make yourself comfy.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:09 PM

alenwast is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hello

Hi, peeps. I've been browsing these forums for a while now, decided to go ahead and say hello =)

Last edited by waterlilybarb; 01-10-2013 at 02:12 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 01-10-2013, 02:15 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenwast View Post
Hi, peeps. I've been browsing these forums for a while now, decided to go ahead and say hello =)
Hello, and welcome to the forum. We love when people like to talk about the movies they've seen (or want to see), and look forward to your future posts. Please note that unsupported links to other sites are not permitted in this forum, either in posts or signatures, as we have no way to verify if they are safe.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 01-03-2014, 09:07 AM

philip12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone, Philip here from Philippines, let's enjoy this community. Thanks
Old 01-04-2014, 07:24 AM
Super Moderators

trulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip12 View Post
Hello everyone, Philip here from Philippines, let's enjoy this community. Thanks
Welcome, it's a pretty cool place to hang out.
Old 06-19-2014, 06:37 PM

Milks26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Hi

I'm a frequent user of sister site viptv.net, I did glanced at this site when it was launched several years ago. I'm not sure if I became a member back then can't remember, but doesn't hurt to do it again). Anyway, hi to all members.

Last edited by Milks26; 07-20-2014 at 04:59 AM. Reason: error
Old 12-04-2014, 09:05 PM

barrywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Default where are new movies

why are you guys not keeping up with the latest movies. They are coming out on dvd before you are putting them on here.
Old 05-22-2015, 04:03 AM

Houseofdoom is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been a member for many years, but for computer malfunctions I have had to change user names....because I can never remember my pass word, I was called tiddlepip at one point, anyway I have never had a problem loading/stream a movie until today, even the format has changed, the arrow for playing is different and now i have lost 10 mg, even though I have downloaded the latest Adobe to be up to date.....what is going on? I have never complained about anything in the past...Im sure you can check through my payments, past and present time. Please help me or you owe me all my money back!
Old 05-22-2015, 02:32 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houseofdoom View Post
I have been a member for many years, but for computer malfunctions I have had to change user names....because I can never remember my pass word, I was called tiddlepip at one point, anyway I have never had a problem loading/stream a movie until today, even the format has changed, the arrow for playing is different and now i have lost 10 mg, even though I have downloaded the latest Adobe to be up to date.....what is going on? I have never complained about anything in the past...Im sure you can check through my payments, past and present time. Please help me or you owe me all my money back!
Hello, I'm sorry to hear you are having problems. We have yet to hear back from Admin about the change in video format, but I have tried it on my laptop and on my iPod Touch, and it works fine on both devices. I haven't tested it on my TV via my PS3 yet, but will be doing that later today.

Have you tried any of the troubleshooting tips outlined here? Also, if you could provide more specific information as to the nature of your issues, it would make assisting you much easier. Post #1 of this thread provides tips as to what information to include when reporting a problem.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?