MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything you want to chat

View Poll Results: How are you liking this site??
Excellent 121 50.63%
Good 65 27.20%
Average 18 7.53%
Below Average 35 14.64%
Voters: 239. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2010, 10:04 AM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

There were new movies added on Saturday. BTW, no one is forcing you to watch here. Just because you may have already seen some of the movies that have been added or are free doesn't mean everyone has. The site is under no obligation to offer ANY free movies.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?

Last edited by waterlilybarb; 02-20-2010 at 04:28 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 02-20-2010, 02:17 PM

tymeformyller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default the awol new movies

It is now 2/20/2010. Can someone in charge tell me What date can we expect to see new movies added? The Last 5 movies were added on 2/13/2010 verified by the Su per mode rator Waterlilybarb. A few months back, we used to see movies added every day but Sunday except the day of month in which started the new month of free movies, are put in place. I sure all the other members would like to know there is a plan to continue to add movies in the future and not that "this is it". And yes, Super Moderator waterlilybarb, it has been a week already!
Old 02-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Our Admin team are based in China and as I'm sure you know it was the Chinese New Year on February 14th. The celebrations usually go on for anything between 3 to 15 days. Most usually celebrate for a week.

I'd imagine our Admin team will be back shortly.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:29 PM

nabreena is an unknown quantity at this point

can someone help me.....i havent received any new movies since the group with "the road" in it. is there a reason? i've read a few posts that say we have to pay....but i cant find anything that indicates how i go about doing this. help!!
Old 02-21-2010, 08:32 PM

nabreena is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you for posting that question Ty...now i know it isnt just my pc
Old 02-22-2010, 04:28 AM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabreena View Post
can someone help me.....i havent received any new movies since the group with "the road" in it. is there a reason? i've read a few posts that say we have to pay....but i cant find anything that indicates how i go about doing this. help!!
You don't have to pay to watch the free movies, but if you'd like to watch any of the others, here is the link for purchasing MG: http://www.movieforum.cc/pay.php.

Old 02-23-2010, 11:31 AM

smjb4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

I GOT MY SISTER ONTO THIS SIGHT AND SHE LOVES IT AS MUCH AS I DO

edited to fix the formatting for you :-)

Last edited by shinny; 02-23-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:35 PM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjb4 View Post
I GOT MY SISTER ONTO THIS SIGHT AND SHE LOVES IT AS MUCH AS I DO
That's always good to hear
Old 02-24-2010, 12:28 AM

ritac-p is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New movies

Hi totally understand points of view of both tymeformyller & waterlilybarb.

No we don't have to watch movies on this site if we don't want to, but having bought mgs, I would like to be able to use them on films that I would like to watch.

This isn't the only site that I am a member of, I have already watched New Moon, Nine, The Spy Next Door (new Jackie Chan Movie). All in good quality elsewhere.

A couple of the films that were added at the weekend are a couple of years old, and whats with all the horror movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All we are saying is, we can watch a lot of these movies on television or buy the dvd for £3 in the bargain bucket, if there is a problem getting the movies just let us (your customer) know, instead of a reply that basically says "tough if you don't like it, go somewhere else". what happens when we all do.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:36 PM
Super Moderators

I'm not thrilled with all the horror movies either, but I imagine there are those who are.

I'm only a moderator of the forum and have no control over what movies are acquired for the movie site, but I know Shinny, another of our mods has made admin aware of the issue.

I see there have been a few new films added this week, but there haven't been as many as usual...which I've just assumed was due to Chinese New Year.

We generally do get new movies, sometimes before they're even in theaters (at least where I live).

Last edited by waterlilybarb; 02-24-2010 at 01:34 PM.