MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything you want to chat

Old 01-28-2014, 10:21 AM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms6886 View Post
6 days........no possible viable excuse unless a supposed tragic accident
I'm not making excuses but I'm actually starting to worry that he might be ill or have been in an accident. Though he sometimes is slower than we'd like in replying, I don't think it's ever gone this long without a reply when we've had major issues. I sent another PM yesterday, and he hasn't checked either of the ones I sent. I wish there was another Admin to at least post and tell us what's happening. I know there must be others, since there is staff to work on the movie site to upload movies, and fix ones that have issues.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 01-28-2014, 09:40 PM
Administrators

etworm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
I am sorry that I am out of office for holiday and I will come back to the forum to check out new message daily.
Old 01-29-2014, 06:02 AM

minagex is an unknown quantity at this point

:d got my mg.ready to watch movies
Old 01-29-2014, 08:07 AM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by minagex View Post
:d got my mg.ready to watch movies
Glad to hear it. It wasn't until last night that I was reminded by Trulee that Chinese New Year is coming up. I am (and have been) sick, catching every single virus going, one after the other, for over a month now, so my sense of time is a little off. Hopefully, once it's over, things will get back to normal.

Old 04-05-2014, 02:03 PM

rkma@telus.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MG Purchase Issues

HI, I noticed that thread about MG purchase issues stopped in January 2014 and yet I am not able to buy MG. Please, someone tell me what's up or did everyone give up on Movies Online?? I've told so many people about this site
Also, I don't know how to use PayPal with only someone's (etworm??) email address.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:07 PM

Also, does anyone know how I can change my user name. Five years ago I was nto very smart about "Usernames" Oops
Old 04-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkma@telus.net View Post
HI, I noticed that thread about MG purchase issues stopped in January 2014 and yet I am not able to buy MG. Please, someone tell me what's up or did everyone give up on Movies Online?? I've told so many people about this site
Also, I don't know how to use PayPal with only someone's (etworm??) email address.
Hi there, follow this thread to buy your MG: Buy MG
Old 04-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Also, does anyone know how I can change my user name. Five years ago I was nto very smart about "Usernames" Oops
You'll need to send a request to the administrator of the site. You can PM (private message) him by clicking on this link: Send a PM to etworm
Old 04-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Super Moderators

Quote:
"To purchase MG via Paypal, please use the Admin's PayPal account: juanbarbara88@gmail.com.
Please only leave your username in message box on PayPal, so we can receive your payment successfully."

Last edited by waterlilybarb; 04-05-2014 at 07:14 PM. Reason: edited in quotations
Old 04-05-2014, 04:54 PM

Default Etworm Came through!!

Just wanted anyone reading this thread to know that withon a couple hours of my PayPal purchase I received what I paid for plus the bonus amount of MG as promised. YEH!! My faith is restored. Thank you Movies Online!

Quote: