MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything you want to chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 01:59 AM

FullMoviz is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Full Movies Youtube Database

Hi guys, I would love to ask you one question and present you our project.

As you know there is a plenty of good films completly accessible on youtube, sometimes during years, the problem is, this is very difficult to find them all. There is no archives and no advanced search on youtube and this is understandable, that may cause too much troubles to youtube if we can find all the titles easily. I know that there is some sites that try to referenced youtube full movies but they rarely updated broken links , video deleted or reuploaded. Sometimes those site dont even links the movies related to the title :s I think this kind of project need to edit links very fast, like here, so only a community can updated a proper database of full movies available on youtube.

So here come the project: .fullmoviz.org

This forum is made to create a good Database of Youtube full movies, the only thing we need is help! at the moment we are only two admins to link movies in the database. So we start to look for ways to present the project to the public that can be interested. Let me know what you think about it.

And here come my question: do you guys know where i can find a way to see videos uploaded on youtube before 2009 ? this is very difficult atm..

Well that's it, i hope i wasnt too long :s and sorry for my english

.fullmoviz.org

Mod edit - Anyone interested in this poroject please contact the member directly via PM.

Last edited by trulee; 07-14-2013 at 05:03 AM. Reason: unsupported links
Closed Thread