MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything you want to chat

Old 03-01-2019, 12:48 AM

mangopassion19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Video not playing on vip tv + movieonline (Samsung mobile)

Hi everyone,
For a few weeks now I am unable to watch a show/movie on vip tv net and same on movieonline via my Samsung mobile and I do not understand why. I press on "play" but nothing happens, video does not load, there's no image, no sound (see attachments), can anyone help with this issue?
Thank you in advance
Mangopassion19
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (7.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (5.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-01-2019, 05:05 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangopassion19 View Post
Hi everyone,
For a few weeks now I am unable to watch a show/movie on vip tv net and same on movieonline via my Samsung mobile and I do not understand why. I press on "play" but nothing happens, video does not load, there's no image, no sound (see attachments), can anyone help with this issue?
Thank you in advance
Mangopassion19
The attachment won't open fully for me, but I tested a video on vip.tv-video.net on my Samsung tablet, and it seems to load fine. Is your device up to date? I don't know what the issue could be if you're not getting some kind of error message. On the VIPTV site, the issue is sometimes a problem with the version of the video, so if HD doesn't work, the regular one often does, and vice versa.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 03-02-2019, 12:15 AM

Exclamation

Thanks for your reply. There is no error message when loading media on vip tv net or movieonline.cc, video will simply not load once clicking/pressing on play, just a black screen and it's the same whether it's on HD mode or not. The attachments was showing the black screen on vip tv net (which is the same with movieonline) and a picture of the Samsung mobile ref (Samsung Galaxy S9, model SM-G960F) - what could be the error? I have loads of points on my account and cannot use them because of that problem and at some point my points will expire (account: Vivien75), I write on behalf of a friend.
Mangopassion19
Old 03-02-2019, 12:16 AM

Exclamation

PS: yes, phone is always up to date
Old 03-02-2019, 12:56 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Thanks for your reply. There is no error message when loading media on vip tv net or movieonline.cc, video will simply not load once clicking/pressing on play, just a black screen and it's the same whether it's on HD mode or not. The attachments was showing the black screen on vip tv net (which is the same with movieonline) and a picture of the Samsung mobile ref (Samsung Galaxy S9, model SM-G960F) - what could be the error? I have loads of points on my account and cannot use them because of that problem and at some point my points will expire (account: Vivien75), I write on behalf of a friend.
Mangopassion19
I'm unsure as to why it's not working. I tested viptv on my Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet, as well as my Motorola Android (version 8.0) smartphone, and was able to get it work on both. I've had that happen when a device is no longer compatible with the site, but I'd think that the phone being used would still be compatible. Which browser is she using? I tested it in Google Chrome on both of my devices. I know it also works in Firefox on my tablet.

Old 03-08-2019, 07:14 AM

Smile

Thank you so much waterlilybarb - my friend downloaded Firefox on her Samsung mobile phone and now both vip tv net and movieonline are working! Vivien75 (my friend) has accumulated a lot of points and they will expire in May (if I remember correctly), is there any way to extend this period? Thank you in advance. Mangopassion19
Old 03-08-2019, 03:30 PM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Thank you so much waterlilybarb - my friend downloaded Firefox on her Samsung mobile phone and now both vip tv net and movieonline are working! Vivien75 (my friend) has accumulated a lot of points and they will expire in May (if I remember correctly), is there any way to extend this period? Thank you in advance. Mangopassion19
I'm so glad to hear that using a different browser worked. I actually didn't think points expired, unless one used the monthly service. On which site are her points set to expire? The admin for this site is etworm. The admin for the viptv site is lbjedward. Each can be contacted by sending a PM in the forum they oversee. If you don't hear back, please let me know, and I can try and contact admin directly.

Old 03-16-2019, 02:42 AM

Smile

Thank you!
It's on the viptv site that it says her points expire in May 2019 and she does use the monthly service. I am attaching a print screen where it mentions that as I did not find where to contact lbjedward on viptv site forum. Thanks again for your help, greatly appreciated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 32b848ff-9930-4fc7-a13e-1d630405090f.JPG (69.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-16-2019, 11:47 AM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Thank you!
It's on the viptv site that it says her points expire in May 2019 and she does use the monthly service. I am attaching a print screen where it mentions that as I did not find where to contact lbjedward on viptv site forum. Thanks again for your help, greatly appreciated
To contact lbjedward, you just need to send him a PM in the friendvista forum. He can also be reached via email at: lbjedward@gmail.com. Sometimes unknown email addresses get routed to his SPAM folder, so if you don't hear back within a few days, let me know, and I can let him know to look for your message. Hopefully that helps.
This forum is so messed up that I can't get any attachments to fully open, even simple photos. They just continue with the loading circle, so I couldn't even look at the photo you provided, but I believe you about the info on it.