MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Old 07-09-2016, 08:58 AM

tucky7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No MG's credited

Hello

We purchased 150mg back in May and we received the confirmation email. However our account has not been credited. The 9.99usd has come out of our PayPal account

Please can you make sure the MG's are added to our account

Thanks
Old 07-09-2016, 09:57 AM

tkerfoot is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Purchased Amazon gift card for MGs and never credited

The same has happened to me. I purchased an Amazon gift card for additional mgs and they have never been credited. I've tried to send two "help" messages but no response.
Old 07-09-2016, 12:15 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry you've both had issues with payment. I will send a message to our site administrator, etworm, to check into this matter for you. Unfortunately, he's the only one who can resolve your issue, so it will be a matter of waiting for his response.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 07-17-2016, 02:43 PM

Default Still no MGs

Hello,

Any response? The Amazon gift card says it was redeemed. No credits have been posted to my account. Please let me know.

Thank you.
Old 07-17-2016, 05:18 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkerfoot View Post
Hello,

Any response? The Amazon gift card says it was redeemed. No credits have been posted to my account. Please let me know.

Thank you.
I've not had a response yet. I'll ask the other mods if they have an idea of how to get in touch with him. That's not right that you still haven't received your points.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:33 PM
Super Moderators

Default minor update

I had forgotten that etworm provided the moderators with another email address to contact him for times like this (thanks go to Trulee for reminding me). I sent him one last night, directing him to this thread, and explaining the issues both of you are experiencing. I have not heard back, but if you do get a resolution, please post to let me know.

Thanks, Barb

Old 07-29-2016, 09:21 PM

Default Still waiting

Hi Barb,

Thank you for trying but still no resolution. I am beginning to think the etworm has disappeared and whoever receives the amazon gift cards/paypal is just taking our money. I appreciate your responses and that you have been doing your part. It's pretty frustrating that etworm is the ONLY one that can help and he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.
Old 07-30-2016, 02:35 PM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkerfoot View Post
Hi Barb,

Thank you for trying but still no resolution. I am beginning to think the etworm has disappeared and whoever receives the amazon gift cards/paypal is just taking our money. I appreciate your responses and that you have been doing your part. It's pretty frustrating that etworm is the ONLY one that can help and he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.
I'm very sorry that this has not been resolved yet. While I'm limited in what I can do, I will still try and find another way to contact etworm. You paid for a service, and should either receive it, or have your funds reimbursed. It is frustrating that he is the only one with the access to credit accounts.

Old 08-04-2016, 02:33 AM

tucky7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am still waiting. I have sent a PM to etworm with all the payment information and no response.
I have just posted a thread saying I will give it another 48 hours and then I will be contacting PayPal.
I don't want to do this but it's been 3 months!
Thanks
Old 08-04-2016, 08:36 AM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucky7 View Post
I am still waiting. I have sent a PM to etworm with all the payment information and no response.
I have just posted a thread saying I will give it another 48 hours and then I will be contacting PayPal.
I don't want to do this but it's been 3 months!
Thanks
I completely understand. I have not heard back from him either. I have sent an email to the site Administrator of viptv, since he knows etworm, in hopes that he can get in touch with him to get this issue resolved for both of you.

I would like to apologize on behalf of the site, and also thank you and tkerfoot for not taking your frustration out on us moderators. Many members don't understand that we don't have the authority to resolve payment issues, so we appreciate the ones who do. Please post any updates, and if I hear anything before I see any posts, I will post with any new information I receive.

Take care,
Barb ~ aka waterlilybarb