MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Old 10-28-2011, 05:48 PM

millseed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default report error message

I have already downloaded google chrome which includes the adobe flashplayer11, however, when i try to play a movie it shows "report error". when it finally does play it frequently freezes and stops playing the movie as if its reloading each time. Help!
Old 10-28-2011, 07:51 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by millseed View Post
I have already downloaded google chrome which includes the adobe flashplayer11, however, when i try to play a movie it shows "report error". when it finally does play it frequently freezes and stops playing the movie as if its reloading each time. Help!

Please see the response I left here.

Also, there is no need to post the same thing in multiple threads. We answer as soon as we are able.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 10-29-2011, 01:34 AM

Dynomysus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Player issues

Hi there,

I'm trying to watch Land of the Lost and it continually stops, reloads, then starts. I've tried refreshing the page, but all that seems to do is take away my MGs. Can you please help, and can i get a refund for the 10 MGs I lost trying to play this movie. Thanks!

Dynomysus
Old 10-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynomysus View Post
Hi there,

I'm trying to watch Land of the Lost and it continually stops, reloads, then starts. I've tried refreshing the page, but all that seems to do is take away my MGs. Can you please help, and can i get a refund for the 10 MGs I lost trying to play this movie. Thanks!

Dynomysus
That should not be happening and reimbursement is no problem. Please see THIS THREAD for instructions (and a direct link) on how to seek reimbursement. You may also want to check the link there to the Flash Trouble Shooting thread to see if it contains any suggestions you haven't yet tried, on how to optimize your viewing experience.

Old 10-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Super Moderators

The movie entitled Chained is actually a different movie with the same title. A description of the actual movie can be found here.

This is the image that should be displayed:

Old 11-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Super Moderators

Quarantine 2

Reported and confirmed. It is not working on the Flash site.

Old 11-04-2011, 01:13 AM

nabreena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default twice downloaded flash and RM doesnt have the new movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterlilybarb View Post
You still have the option of using RealPlayer by clicking on "RM Site" at the top of the movieonline homepage. You will be charged again even if watching the same movie as they are on different servers and are different delivery systems. I suggest troubleshooting the Flash player site using some free movies. That way you won't lose more F$. I know sometimes location plays a part in whether you get a good connection or not, and this is not connected to your personal connection speed.

I have tested some movies on the Flash site and had no difficulty. I live in Ontario Canada, and I know one of our mods is in Ireland and she also did some testing and had no trouble. Like I said, try working it out with free movies. Once you get it sorted, you'll be less likely to have many problems.
unfortunately, i've just downloaded flash twice, and i still cannot watch any of the movies, paid or free. and the RM site doesnt have any of the new movies...only the same ones that have been there for a long long time. please help me solve this matter b/c i've waited a very long time to see new movies added. thanks
Old 11-04-2011, 12:14 PM
Super Moderators

Since the intention is to phase out the RealPlayer site, it is very possible there is no intention of adding new movies to that site, though we have not been given additional information about it.

While you said you downloaded Flash twice, you did not say if you actually did any of the other suggestions provided in the Flash Player Troubleshooting thread. I suggest you try each of the suggestions and test them on free movies.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:05 PM

kellythurman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wont play

tried to play green lantern played 1 min then wont load
Old 11-05-2011, 05:31 AM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellythurman View Post
tried to play green lantern played 1 min then wont load
I have tested the movie. It works fine. Let it load for longer prior to starting to watch. If it stalls and won't load further it means the connection was dropped so refresh the page and drag the time bar to where you left off.