MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Old 04-10-2016, 06:35 AM

pkaminskas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Not working -- again!!

Star Trek IV - The Undiscovered County: Not working!! Problems started at the opening CREDITS - can't see ANY of the movie!!!!
Old 04-10-2016, 03:22 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkaminskas View Post
Star Trek IV - The Undiscovered County: Not working!! Problems started at the opening CREDITS - can't see ANY of the movie!!!!
Can you please provide more details? Post #1 outlines some of the information we need in order to test reported errors. I currently have the movie running in Chrome, and see no problems. You might consider trying a different browser, if you haven't already, as that can sometimes solve whatever issue that is being experienced.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 04-10-2016, 03:35 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by classapcs View Post
Just watched a movie 20 minutes ago and it worked fine, but I tried to watch Hitman: Agent 47 and keep getting the error loading message. Tried in both Chrome and Forefox and get the same message.
Why do I have to go to a different thread to get the MGs back?
Sorry I missed your post. I'm not sure why you had issues with the movie, as it appears to be running fine now. I don't know where you're located, but I had issues trying to view a movie last night, but put it down to extremely bad weather. I'm typing this from my tablet, so can't see what time you posted yesterday. If it was less than 24 hours, and you have time, you can try watching the movie again at no extra cost. If you do get charged again, you can request reimbursement for that too.

To seek reimbursement, you need to send a PM to etworm, the site administrator, and request the reimbursement. He is the only one able to access your account on movieonline. We have another thread that also explains this, but there is no need to post there, since it's strictly an information thread. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Old 04-14-2016, 01:07 PM

loudfart is an unknown quantity at this point

Disneys Tangled not working, says "error loading media: file could not be played"
Old 04-14-2016, 02:55 PM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudfart View Post
Disneys Tangled not working, says "error loading media: file could not be played"
I'm not sure why you had a problem. I have just checked it and it's working fine. If you are able to try again within 24 hours of your first attempt, you should not be charged again.

Old 04-17-2016, 11:29 AM

malkabene is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to malkabene
Default World War Z

The movie did not stream well..slow motion!!! Then stopped in 6:01. I watched another movie just shortly before this one, without any problems, so it should not be my network problem. Need info how to get my MG back!

Last edited by malkabene; 04-17-2016 at 11:32 AM.
Old 04-18-2016, 07:13 PM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkabene View Post
The movie did not stream well..slow motion!!! Then stopped in 6:01. I watched another movie just shortly before this one, without any problems, so it should not be my network problem. Need info how to get my MG back!
For info on how to seek reimbursement, see post #1. In that post, you will also find tips on what to do when a movie stalls like that.

Old 04-23-2016, 04:02 PM

keysplease is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Riddick stopped playing before the end

Riddick just stopped. Now I have to spend 5 MGs to restart in a new window to see the end. Refund please.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:49 PM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by keysplease View Post
Riddick just stopped. Now I have to spend 5 MGs to restart in a new window to see the end. Refund please.
I understand the frustration of a movie stalling and having to restart it in order to continue viewing. It's something that happens to almost everyone at some point.

That being said, if you read the first post of this thread, you will see that you should not be charged again when you have to restart a movie. You have 10 clicks per 24 hours on your initial MG. If you do get charged again, please follow the instructions for seeking reimbursement (also found in post #1). Admin is more than happy to reimburse members when they are overcharged or are charged for something they cannot view due to errors with the video and/or site.

Old 04-26-2016, 10:08 PM

jerelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Air not playing

I just lost 5 mg on air which did not play. Tried it twice. Please credit to jerelo and update, thanks.