MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Old 09-15-2011, 06:34 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Error Reporting Thread

This is the place to report issues you are having with movies on the site so that our admin team can resolve them.
Thanks for your cooperation.

See our Flash Player Troubleshooting thread ---> HERE.

When reporting a problem, please include:
  • the title of the movie
  • what the problem is (ex: audio, video)
  • at what time in the movie the problem start starts
  • and any other relevant information you think will be useful (ie: whether you are using a PC, MAC, mobile device, Smart TV, via gaming system, which OS, etc).

• **If you get the "stream not found" message, please refresh the page and try again. It sometimes takes several tries, but nearly every movie that has been reported with this error is working fine.
  • **Also, if the movie stalls part way through, take note of where it stalled, refresh the page, restart the movie, let the movie connect, then drag the loading bar to approximately where you left off. You have 10 attempts per 24 hours on your initial MG. The 1st charge should list how many MG were deducted. Any subsequent clicks, within the listed parameters, should just say PAID.
  • **If a movie stops and starts repeatedly, try using a different browser. I have found that some movies that are problematic in Chrome work much more smoothly in Firefox for me.

MG is automatically deducted from your account when you click on a movie.
If you experience technical difficulties, please see THIS THREAD for an explanation of how to seek reimbursement. You will NOT be reimbursed simply by posting in this thread. You MUST send a PM to etworm, as directed in that post.

**NOTE: For those of you who have been directed here by any of my posts beneath the movies, please note that I use caps in those posts so that they will be highly visible, not because I am shouting. We now also have live CS on the movie site, so feel free to contact them if you need more assistance.**

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?

Last edited by waterlilybarb; 04-06-2016 at 02:29 PM. Reason: added note
Old 09-15-2011, 07:26 PM

chefmaxime is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry charging MG abusively !!

Why am i charged for movies I cannot see....It says STREAMING NOT FOUND !!! WHY ARE YOU CHARGING FOR AN ERROR THAT LOOKS COMING FROM YOUR WEBSITE? If you cannot stream then you should not charge !!!! I want to be refunded the 5MG you have just charged me....AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME. I figured that Movieonline owes me back at least 3 movies (15MG) for which I have been charged and FOR YOUR ERROR I was not given the possibilty to see them. I do not accept an automatic reply !! Thanks
Old 09-15-2011, 08:33 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

The site switched to Flash today, as announced here, which means to view you need to download the link from Adobe, as pictured on the left side of the movieonline homepage screen:

If you choose to still view via RealPlayer, you must click on the link "RM Site" at the top of the page.

To receive reimbursement for lost MG due to site error, you must send a PM to etworm, the site administrator, with a copy of the affected part of your viewing log. You have 10 attempts/24 hours to watch a movie on the initial MG.

To report an error here, please actually post which movie you are attempting to watch and the error you experienced. I see currently you are getting the "stream not found" message, but you did not say for which movie. If we don't know which movie, the tech team does not know that which movies need to be fixed.

Keep in mind, the replies you receive here in the forum are only from us moderators (unless etworm replies directly), and we have no control over the videos. We can only pass along the information. While your frustration is understandable, we ask that you try and keep your anger in check when posting, since we are here to assist you. I suggest you check out the troubleshooting thread for the Flash site - here and try it on some free movies while you also send that PM to etworm requesting reimbursement.

Old 09-16-2011, 06:15 PM

Dynomysus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stream Not Found

Hi there, I'm getting a "Report Error" everytime I play a movie. It also says, "Stream not Found." I've never had any issues playing movies before, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Could it be your system, or am I missing something?
Old 09-16-2011, 06:35 PM

gmrodder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default getting a report error also

not working on my end either getting report error
Old 09-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Super Moderators

You still have the option of using RealPlayer by clicking on "RM Site" at the top of the movieonline homepage. You will be charged again even if watching the same movie as they are on different servers and are different delivery systems. I suggest troubleshooting the Flash player site using some free movies. That way you won't lose more F$. I know sometimes location plays a part in whether you get a good connection or not, and this is not connected to your personal connection speed.

I have tested some movies on the Flash site and had no difficulty. I live in Ontario Canada, and I know one of our mods is in Ireland and she also did some testing and had no trouble. Like I said, try working it out with free movies. Once you get it sorted, you'll be less likely to have many problems.

Old 09-16-2011, 08:45 PM

shheaton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help please

please get my mgs back the whole website is messed up not even any reviews on movies
Old 09-16-2011, 09:34 PM

jgomez6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thor movie not playing in new site

will you credit us back for charges on movies where stream is not found?

help....
Old 09-17-2011, 12:32 AM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shheaton View Post
please get my mgs back the whole website is messed up not even any reviews on movies
It's not "messed" up, it's been converted to flash. The movie reviews can still be found on the real player site: http://real.movieonline.cc/movies/20090306/1875/

If you would like a refund of your MG's then you can PM the administrator, etworm.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:36 AM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgomez6 View Post
will you credit us back for charges on movies where stream is not found?

help....
Hi there, of course where any movie is not streaming (confirmed by a moderator) etworm will gladly refund MG's. However, we need to know which ones you are having trouble with. If it is all, then there is something wrong with your settings. Have you read the rest of the threads? We posted this thread here => Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread to help people who are having trouble with the flash player.

If it's just some, then please post the exact movies here so we can check them out. Tks.