MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 03:55 PM

taffynic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default visa only WT*!!!

Thanks for your reply ...but dont think you know what you are taking about,since i started with this site in 2009 i have always paid by matercard.11-07-2009, 9:43 AM 9.99 99 Completed (matercard) im more than happy to show you all the payment logs as it listed on your site under payment logs if you care to look before you make a statment like that.And the fact i used matercard 08-15-2012, 5:29 PM 9.99 99 Completed, not over a year ago as you had said that backs up the fact that you do not know what you are talking about

what issue are you on about from a few months ago ???

As for pay pal being safe, hell what planet are you on.it one of the bigest sites for getting hacked,and the process is long.
i use a mastercard as it is insured against!

so my question to you is are you going to use matercard.? if you dont know then say so i can ask some one that knows

Last edited by waterlilybarb; 11-04-2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: removed implied profanity
Old 11-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Waterlilybarb is a volunteer part time moderator of the forum. We don't manage the movie site.

The information you have been giving thus far still stands. It's Visa or Paypal. You've got two choices there. If you feel Paypal is unsafe, then you've got the choice of Visa until the Mastercard issue is resolved.

Come back with another tirade like that and you'll be banned from posting in this forum.

I will be issuing you with a warning.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:21 AM

skkipperr is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking MG Gift Card

Thank you for offering me the gift card option at Amazon.com.

I purchased a gift card for 29.99 about an hour ago and I am eagerly awaiting my new MG. I have missed using this site... it's my favorite movie site.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:29 AM

irinageerts is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, I don't have visa card but i have mastercard. Please let me know will it be as an option in the future? Thank you
Old 11-11-2012, 07:16 AM
Super Moderators

trulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by irinageerts View Post
Hello, I don't have visa card but i have mastercard. Please let me know will it be as an option in the future? Thank you
As you know, mastercard is not an option at the moment but perhaps you can make use of our time limited offer using Amazon to obtain your MG. As you can see this will give you and added bonus for your inconvenience. See the post here
Old 11-24-2012, 07:50 PM

inglese is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got more than enough to pay for the credits, however bank has turned it down. Is this new site that accepts payment safe?
Old 11-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Please see here for the current method to purchase MG.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 11-30-2012, 02:34 AM

jmandersjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Without Paypal this is not secure for us.

I'll check out the Amazon Gift Card option for payment processing. It looks like a temporary fix and I hope you can get an alternative Paypal system up and running soon.

Last edited by jmandersjones; 11-30-2012 at 02:56 AM.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

NOTE: Please see THIS THREAD for the current special offer and alternate option for purchasing MG.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 12-28-2012, 12:37 PM

warzone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default is the visa option busted?

ive tried several times to buy MG with a visa credit/debit card but its just redirecting me to the movie cc site after says the card issuer was declined? is there still a way to buy it with a visa?
Closed Thread