MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > MovieOnline > 1999 And Earlier

1999 And Earlier Movies in movieonline that were released in 1999 or earlier.

Old 01-24-2011, 11:10 PM

Spookytime is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking 8mm

I thought this was a really great movie, though the subject matter may not be for everyone, It stared Nicolas Cage and also Joaquin Phoenix was in it, great story and the acting was excellent, I am a big fan of Nicolas Cage who always seems to choose great movies to usually star in, so this was no exception, the only thing that may turn you off is the subject matter this movie contains, which is basically snuff films, as if I say much more then my post would or will be considered to be a "Spoiler" and that's the one of the things I'd never post is a spoiler, it's for adults only so watch this after you put the kids to sleep.
And right now it's a "Free Movie" so I suggest watching now for free, but even if it were for MG's you would still enjoy it, just be warned it is an Adult Movie
Old 01-28-2012, 07:51 PM

pangleaa is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought this was a really great movie, though the subject matter may not be for everyone, It stared Nicolas Cage and also Joaquin Phoenix was in it, great story and the acting was excellent, I am a big fan of Nicolas Cage who always seems to choose great movies to usually star in, so this was no exception, the only thing that may turn you off is the subject matter this movie contains, which is basically snuff films, as if I say much more then my post would or will be considered to be a "Spoiler" and that's the one of the things I'd never post is a spoiler, it's for adults only so watch this after you put the kids to sleep.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:33 PM

TheGlassDude is an unknown quantity at this point
Default C'mon...

I'm a big-time Nicholas Cage fan and I was really disappointed by 8mm. The only good part is when he pulls Machine's mask off... "What? Were you expecting a monster?"

Last edited by TheGlassDude; 05-14-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:00 AM

Nusalasolomop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello

Quote:
I'm a big-time Nicholas Cage fan and I was really disappointed by 8mm. The only good part is when he pulls Machine's mask off... "What? Were you expecting a monster?"
You are wrong . Think again over his remark.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:10 AM

insardani is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You gleefully told. On no other word