MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Old 03-01-2009, 10:14 AM

bala is an unknown quantity at this point

unfountly at the present moment they don't have a system in place for moderator award MG only etworm or another admin can give MG which i think is wrong. on friendsvista mods and admin give you points which can be used to watch tv shows.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bala View Post
unfountly at the present moment they don't have a system in place for moderator award MG only etworm or another admin can give MG which i think is wrong. on friendsvista mods and admin give you points which can be used to watch tv shows.
I wouldn't say it's wrong. Mods couldn't award points on Friendvista at first, and there weren't any mods that admin didn't know personallly for quite a long time. This site has just entered it's 3rd month, so I think admin is doing an admirable job in implementing as much as they have so quickly. It shows a lot of thought went into the forum as well as the movie site.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 03-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Super Moderators

trulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Remember Bala, although friendvista and this site have some affiliation, they are not the same so you shouldnt expect what one site does that the other should follow. As Barb said its only just 3 months old and I'm sure there are lots of innovations in the pipeline that may be similar to friendvista but also different.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:14 AM

I guess you guys are right i'm not patient
Old 03-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Super Moderators

trulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I guess you guys are right i'm not patient
Well we are women Bala, lesson learnt I hope
Old 03-02-2009, 11:53 AM

i don't think it makes a diffrence whether male or female it just i'm used to a certain standard i need to remember that this site is only 3 months but it's done one hell of job uploading movies it's just shame not every movie is bug-free now that would be something. this site taking over my life HELP...........................
Old 03-09-2009, 11:25 PM
Moderators

thebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enough

^^ yeah but i think that would be asking for too much, that every movie is glitch free, after a site has only been up for 3 months
Old 03-10-2009, 12:04 AM

one can dream can't i?
Old 03-10-2009, 12:43 AM

m0viem0nster is an unknown quantity at this point

Ideas for a competitions.

Each month the Admin/Moderators:
think up either a movie star or title of a film. The members then have to guess who or what it is using only questions that can be answered Yes or No. If anyone gets it in the first week, they receive 10MG, 2nd week 5MG, 3rd week 2MG & 1MG in the final week.
think of a movie link (could be stars or film), then post the starting link. First person to get the complete link, gets all movies free for a day.