MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > MovieOnline > Since 2009

Since 2009 Brand new movies that were just released!

Old 11-23-2010, 08:36 AM

w385 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New movies

Are we going to see somemore movies that made it to cinema soon like karate kid or the killers rather than all these movies that yiu would watch if they were on tv let olone us good mgs up on.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:38 AM

bala is an unknown quantity at this point

They added inception and going the distance.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:34 AM

JStimmell is an unknown quantity at this point

Why is everyone complaining so much jeez. Some of those "crappy" movies are just gems waiting to be found. Go to blockbuster/get netflix if you're that impatient.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:08 AM

i couldn't agree with you more but people want see blockbuster because that's what the media advertise want you to watch.

Last edited by bala; 12-03-2010 at 11:36 AM.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:30 AM

harrymckey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Latest Movies

From the latest movies i like the Harry Potter and the deathly hallows. It is now my favorite movies i watched it 4-5 times. From the latest movies i also like Inception. It is also one of the greatest movie of the year.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:19 PM

Vangidunda is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys, we approaching Christmas. Can you kindly give us one move about Jesus life for free. I think this will be a good offer/prize for some of us during Christmas time.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

The free movies for December have already been chosen and posted. There are Christmas themed movies among them, as chosen by the members that posted their preferences.

This thread is where you can post your monthly requests for the movies you would like free for the next month. Be sure to read post #1 prior to posting, in order for your choices to be counted. Also, our members have set up a Vote Swap thread, so that each can have at least a few of their picks chosen each month. You might want to check those out.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 01-30-2011, 11:23 PM

Spookytime is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey this month alone I don't think I've watch even one bad movie, these are the movies where you'd go to a theater and pay much more then a few MG's for, I haven't watched anything that was a bad movie, and since I've been on this site which has been for some time I think that I may have watched 1 or 2 bad movies and I blame myself for not listening to the nice people/members who went out of their way to post a review, so now every time I watch a movie which is usually one a night I make it my business to review the movie I watched, you may think it's a it's of work but truthfully it's a job I enjoy as I try to let the member know what their thinking of watching know if it's worth watching or not, and I never post a Spoiler as that is totally wrong to give away whatever like the plot or ending or whatever as to where they will miss out on a really good movie or ever a bad movie, I just do a review which some may think is long but isn't it better to read a long review then to waste your time and also you MG's in watching for instance a bad movie like reading a long review is a lot better then watching a ad movie.

I find some great movies here that don't cost much and I can pause or make some popcorn in the microwave or pause for what ever reason and not miss a thing and I'm very surprised at how good the quality is as it's always great.
I say stay and watch a good movie for a good price.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:03 AM

Yeah recently they have added ok movies but i still waiting certain movie which are avaliable DVD and this site doesn't have .
Old 03-08-2011, 09:17 PM

ziesha is an unknown quantity at this point

Beastly is a new movie and i have watched it too and loved it as well !

Last edited by waterlilybarb; 03-09-2011 at 02:26 AM. Reason: removed unsupported link