MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Old 07-26-2016, 03:17 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmkenney View Post
I can usually figure these things out, but this one is confounding.

I've been wanting to watch "Lord of the Rings: the fellowship of the rings" and launched it last night. The movie starts out fine, but stalls @ 5:29. There is no "buffering" wheel when it stalls, but continued play means 5-10 minutes of pause with 1 or 2 seconds of play. My home connection speed is 3 Mbps.
I rebooted my computer, reset my internet connection, and turned off all other wifi devices. I still get this error. I played a free movie (beetlejuice) which played completely through with no pauses.
I loaded the movie the next day on my company computer and still run into this error @ 5:29. Speed test shows work connection is 22.5 Mbps. I can only assume that the movie file is corrupted and ask for a refund of MG.
I would still like to see this movie, so if you get the kinks worked out, please send me a notification to my email address: moshekenney@gmail.com. I like your website and use it instead of renting older movies. Thank you for your assistance and keep up the good service.
Post #1 of this thread explains that you need to send a PM to etworm to receive reimbursement. Unfortunately, that is the only way reimbursement is available, since moderators do not have access to members accounts on movieonline.cc.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 11-23-2016, 09:11 AM

arce99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bridjet Jones's Baby

The movie is not loading and playing on my laptop. I try different movies and they all load with no problems. Can I also get my refund for this movie. Thank you.
Old 11-23-2016, 02:26 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by arce99 View Post
The movie is not loading and playing on my laptop. I try different movies and they all load with no problems. Can I also get my refund for this movie. Thank you.
Can you please read post #1 of this thread, and provide some of the specifics it mentions? I currently have it playing in another window on my laptop - in Chrome, and it loaded with no issues. If you require reimbursement, please follow the instructions in post #1, and send a PM to etworm.

Old 11-25-2016, 04:34 AM

kathykit is an unknown quantity at this point

How come it seems many problem to load movie.
Actually I am ok with this. Maybe I use Firefox?! Not sure.
Old 12-09-2016, 11:08 PM

fibonbon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Not what it used to be

A few years ago if I had problems streaming on here etworm would sort it out or refund mgs. Recently I've had loads of 'error loading media' and written to waterlilybarb and etworm and heard nothing back. A great shame as coming to the end of my mega gold and wondering if I can even trust the site to buy more, as I've been ignored so much.
Old 12-10-2016, 02:39 PM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonbon View Post
A few years ago if I had problems streaming on here etworm would sort it out or refund mgs. Recently I've had loads of 'error loading media' and written to waterlilybarb and etworm and heard nothing back. A great shame as coming to the end of my mega gold and wondering if I can even trust the site to buy more, as I've been ignored so much.
I have received no messages from you. I assure you, I respond to every message I get as soon as possible. As for etworm, I have been having difficulty contacting him too. I am endeavouring to contact him via other means, and will direct him to any posts made by dissatisfied members. As a moderator, that's really all I'm able to do. I have no access to member accounts or the viewing site accounts, so do not have authority to reimburse anyone's points.

Old 12-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Administrators

etworm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
I am sorry for the issues, please send me a PM for refunding your lost mgs . And I had refunded 20mgs to the members above.
Old 12-14-2016, 06:44 PM

johnnabrock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default unable to access main site

I have been unable to access the main site all day. Oddly enough, though, I AM able to access this forum (weird?). Whenever I attempt to open movieonline.cc, there is no access and eventually times out. Is there an issue with the site?

Thanks for any information you may be able to offer.
Old 12-15-2016, 07:51 PM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnabrock View Post
I have been unable to access the main site all day. Oddly enough, though, I AM able to access this forum (weird?). Whenever I attempt to open movieonline.cc, there is no access and eventually times out. Is there an issue with the site?

Thanks for any information you may be able to offer.
I'm not sure why you're having issues. I haven't had any problems accessing the site directly. You might want to try a different browser. I know on another site, members reported having issues when using Internet Explorer. I go between Chrome & Firefox for movieonline.

Old 12-17-2016, 11:52 PM

dexter25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Fourth Phase -- Error Loading

This movie is not working.