MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything you want to chat

Old 03-12-2014, 10:17 PM

gerryherft is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Problem viweing the site

Been a member for several years with no problems. The last 3 or 4 days I have had problems. The site comes up with the various headings in blue, however NOTHING shows up underneath at all. I click the home button and for a brief second or two all the movies show up but then they disappear.
I have reloaded firefox and the latest version of flash but still have the problem. Please help. Thanks in advance. Gerry
Old 03-13-2014, 04:03 AM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryherft View Post
Been a member for several years with no problems. The last 3 or 4 days I have had problems. The site comes up with the various headings in blue, however NOTHING shows up underneath at all. I click the home button and for a brief second or two all the movies show up but then they disappear.
I have reloaded firefox and the latest version of flash but still have the problem. Please help. Thanks in advance. Gerry
I honestly don't know why you are having the issues you're experiencing. I've not had any issues recently with the site loading. Have you tried using a different browser altogether? I usually use Google Chrome, though I checked using Firefox, and the site loaded fine. I know you've already updated Flash, but maybe one of the suggestions in our Flash Player Trouble Shooting thread will be of some use to you. If you could also post which operating system you are using, and which version (Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac, etc) I might be able to track down a more helpful response for you. Since it's a new issue, has your computer had any updates recently? Are you having similar issues on any other sites? Please post again - either to let us know you've sorted it out, or with the information requested, so that I, or another moderator can try and help you get back to watching movies. Thanks.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 03-13-2014, 08:26 AM

gerryherft is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your response. However, all working OK now. Don't know what caused the initial problem. Tried different browsers and different computers as well with different operating systems which gave me the same result, but now it is all working, so no need to worry.
The only thing I played around with was the adobe flash REPORTING BOX, it is a little box that pops up saying do you want to submit your activity to adobe, with the accept or decline button, I changed it in the system settings, under flash player in the control panel and it all works ok now. Maybe worth keeping in mind for anyone else who has similar problems. THANK YOU
Old 03-13-2014, 08:29 AM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Thank you for posting again. I will definitely keep that information in mind if anyone else reports a similar issue.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?