MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2011, 06:34 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Error Reporting Thread

This is the place to report issues you are having with movies on the site so that our admin team can resolve them.
Thanks for your cooperation.

See our Flash Player Troubleshooting thread ---> HERE.

When reporting a problem, please include:
  • the title of the movie
  • what the problem is (ex: audio, video)
  • at what time in the movie the problem start starts
  • and any other relevant information you think will be useful (ie: whether you are using a PC, MAC, mobile device, Smart TV, via gaming system, which OS, etc).

• **If you get the "stream not found" message, please refresh the page and try again. It sometimes takes several tries, but nearly every movie that has been reported with this error is working fine.
  • **Also, if the movie stalls part way through, take note of where it stalled, refresh the page, restart the movie, let the movie connect, then drag the loading bar to approximately where you left off. You have 10 attempts per 24 hours on your initial MG. The 1st charge should list how many MG were deducted. Any subsequent clicks, within the listed parameters, should just say PAID.
  • **If a movie stops and starts repeatedly, try using a different browser. I have found that some movies that are problematic in Chrome work much more smoothly in Firefox for me.

MG is automatically deducted from your account when you click on a movie.
If you experience technical difficulties, please see THIS THREAD for an explanation of how to seek reimbursement. You will NOT be reimbursed simply by posting in this thread. You MUST send a PM to etworm, as directed in that post.

**NOTE: For those of you who have been directed here by any of my posts beneath the movies, please note that I use caps in those posts so that they will be highly visible, not because I am shouting. We now also have live CS on the movie site, so feel free to contact them if you need more assistance.**

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?

Last edited by waterlilybarb; 04-06-2016 at 02:29 PM. Reason: added note