Go Back > MovieOnline > 2005-2000

2005-2000 Movies in movieonline that were released from 2000 to 2005.

Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2009, 11:42 PM
yolanda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Old School(2003)

Three men are disenchanted with life and try to recapture their college days.
Mitch, Frank and Beanie are disillusioned with their personal lives begining when Mitch's nymphomanic girlfriend, Heidi, cheats on him, then former party animal Frank gets married, but unwilling to get go of his wild life, and Beanie is a family man seeking to reclaim his wild and crazy youth. Beanie suggests that they form their own fraternity in Mitch's new house on a college campus to re-live their glory days by bringing together a variety of misfit college students, losers, middle-aged and elderly retirees as their new friends and later try to avoid being evicted by the new Dean of Students, Pritchard, whom still holds a personal grudge against all three of them...
Old School reminds me Fight Club for the notorious "Godfather" as famous in this high school as Tyler Durden and a lot of incredibly funny sequences of this movie would be adopted by Monty Python themselves.

And above all, Old Scholl spares us an horrible ending like : "Well, I was a child, making mistakes, but now I understand a lot of things, honey, and I want to go back with you, our house, kids, dogs, canaries and God knows what else...". This film remains faithful to its principles and THAT'S GREAT!!

What else can I say : see this movie and be in a good mood for the rest of the day; I'm gonna see it once more now.

Closed Thread