MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Old 02-07-2009, 01:31 AM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bala View Post
first of all we are not complaining we want better standard of service for the money which mean if we click on a flim and it doesn't work we lost some MG than we have contact the admin and let them know we lost it than we wait for them refund it who know how long we have to wait?

Etworm is hardly on much i'm on here more times then he is.

can you understand that we demand better service as a result which mean we expect 99% of flims on this site to work properly.

you seem think we want it for free which is partly true but as you starting ask money we expect the service better than it is.
First off, just because etworm is not signed into the forum, doesn't mean he's not working on the movieonline site

Second, yes I agree that the service needs to improve somewhat now that members have bought MG's, however, it is still a very new site and our Admin team are working on fixing the bugs as soon as they can plus they are also trying to develop the site more.

We ask that you be a little more patient. No members will be out of MG. Etworm has given that assurance and you can PM him directly if you believe that you have.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:03 AM

wiggy222 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am interesting in seeing what improvements are made now that a fee is required. I do currently have a memebership to the site mentioned a few posts back, and I don't think the poster has been there recently. I am more than willing to pay to watch, but this site is more expensive and eventhough it does have some newer movies available online, I can have any dvd shipped to me. And I have unlimited access to their online selection which is much larger than the selection here.
And i don't want to be taken the wrong way, I like this site very much. The quality is good and I've never had a problem with anything I have watched, but I need a little more for my buck.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:30 AM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggy222 View Post
I am interesting in seeing what improvements are made now that a fee is required. I do currently have a memebership to the site mentioned a few posts back, and I don't think the poster has been there recently. I am more than willing to pay to watch, but this site is more expensive and eventhough it does have some newer movies available online, I can have any dvd shipped to me. And I have unlimited access to their online selection which is much larger than the selection here.
And i don't want to be taken the wrong way, I like this site very much. The quality is good and I've never had a problem with anything I have watched, but I need a little more for my buck.
Give it time. The film base is being built up more and more each time. This site is only about a month or so old.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Moderators

thebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enough

i think time will prove this site to be pretty amazing, well more than it already is
Old 02-11-2009, 07:34 AM

stardaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Question A matter of law

Reading through some of this forum I was wondering about the law, if it is illegal to pay is that in just your country or does this apply to all countries??
Old 02-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Moderators

thebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enough

this site is in no way illegal because you can't download any movies, you can only stream, so i wouldn't worry about that
Old 02-12-2009, 05:41 PM

lono1126 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Bala for mayor of this town

Quote:
Originally Posted by bala View Post
first of all we are not complaining we want better standard of service for the money which mean if we click on a flim and it doesn't work we lost some MG than we have contact the admin and let them know we lost it than we wait for them refund it who know how long we have to wait?

Etworm is hardly on much i'm on here more times then he is.

can you understand that we demand better service as a result which mean we expect 99% of flims on this site to work properly.

you seem think we want it for free which is partly true but as you starting ask money we expect the service better than it is.
We should elect bala for mayor. Don't you think?
Old 02-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Moderators

i think there doing a great job on this site, and the fact that its only been online for a little over a month, there are a lot of movies to choose from, try using other sites where more than half the movies don't work, and the ons tat do are all CAMS and the quality is horrible, you need to give this site a month more or so and i think everything will be running fine, give the ADMINS a break there working harder than you think to keep this site running well
Old 02-12-2009, 11:43 PM

bala is an unknown quantity at this point

I completly agree with you we can give them time-the question i have is there enough server space to upload all avaliable flims?-that's my concern last thing thing we want for this site 10,000 movies and server can keep up with the demand of it's customer. at the moment it's ok but in 6-8 months this could become an issue.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:16 AM
Moderators

i pretty sure they have though of that, and that one of the reasons its a pay site and not free, even though there are free movies on here, it does cost a lot of money to maintain a site like this