View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 07:57 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by edolish View Post
I am currently watching The Lost World:Jurassic park and there are so many stops in it, it has taken 1 hour to watch 18 minutes is this normal for the free ones? I know you do that to prevent recording, but really isn't this a little excessive?

please help

thank you
Elizabeth Olish
http://www.movieforum.cc/images/icons/icon13.gif
There should be no difference in the quality between free and paid movies. There are no stops built into the movies, to prevent recording, or for any other reason. When a movie stops, it's buffering, or, if it stops and won't restart, the connection got dropped on one end.

I don't know if it's the new video format that's causing the difference. Generally, I've let movies buffer prior to starting viewing, but with the new format, the loading bar doesn't show if the video has loaded. Unfortunately, I've not had the chance to watch any movies since the video format was changed, so I can't speak from experience. I did start The Lost World, and have noticed that it stops more than any movies I've watched in a long time. I don't know if it's only that movie that has an issue, or if it's because of the format.

I will definitely bring this point up to Admin.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?