MovieForum.cc

MovieForum.cc (http://www.movieforum.cc/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.movieforum.cc/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   I bought MG but my account is not credited!! (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=6624)

jaido 09-21-2019 01:02 PM

I bought MG but my account is not credited!!
 
Hello I bought USD 10 amazon gift card for my account and sent It to payservice66@gmail.com since 21st July!! I have sent several messages but nobody is responding... My MGs have now run out and I can't watch any films.. Can someone respond please?
Thanks

waterlilybarb 09-22-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaido (Post 20010)
Hello I bought USD 10 amazon gift card for my account and sent It to payservice66@gmail.com since 21st July!! I have sent several messages but nobody is responding... My MGs have now run out and I can't watch any films.. Can someone respond please?
Thanks

Hello,

I've sent a PM to the site administrator directing him to your post. If your issue isn't resolved within 24 hours, please post again or send me a PM.

jaido 09-23-2019 01:22 AM

Thanks a million Waterlilybarb. Would keep you posted.

waterlilybarb 09-23-2019 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaido (Post 20013)
Thanks a million Waterlilybarb. Would keep you posted.

You're welcome. Hopefully it will be sorted quickly for you.

jaido 09-24-2019 06:47 AM

Still haven't heard from them. I'll keep you posted

waterlilybarb 09-24-2019 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaido (Post 20015)
Still haven't heard from them. I'll keep you posted

I just sent him an email, so please do keep me posted, so that I can make other inquiries if needed.

jaido 09-25-2019 06:16 AM

Thank you.. Still can't watch anything the Megs have not been credited up until now.
Thanks so much for your help

waterlilybarb 09-25-2019 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaido (Post 20017)
Thank you.. Still can't watch anything the Megs have not been credited up until now.
Thanks so much for your help

Thanks for keeping updated, and sorry this is taking so long. I just sent an email to someone else, so let's see if that works.

etworm 09-25-2019 04:50 PM

I am sorry for this mistake and I put mgs to a wrong username(which is similar to yours)
I have credited you 195mgs and more 100mgs for compensation.
I apologize for this issue.

And if anyone have any issues please send me a message to payservice66@gmail.com and we will look into for you promptly.

jaido 09-30-2019 01:25 PM

Thanks waterlilybarb, my account has been credited with the Megs

waterlilybarb 09-30-2019 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaido (Post 20024)
Thanks waterlilybarb, my account has been credited with the Megs

You're welcome. Happy to help. :)


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.